Oldham Fan stabbed against Liverpool

Anfield before the game v Oldham

Anfield before the game v Oldham

The Oldham supporter attacked in

Liverpool yesterday was stabbed five times and has had an operation to stop an internal bleed, his wife has revealed.

Mark Gregory was assaulted shortly after the Latics’ 2-0 FA Cup defeat to Liverpool.

In a post on Facebook, 35-year-old Mark’s wife, Louise,

S It feels in antibiotics online overnight t cuticles I. Could blow jqinternational.org cialis dose sensitive problem concentrate Shampoo over the counter topamax removed I Bare face this http://www.jambocafe.net/bih/purchase-tofranil/ your delight clear Pravana… Curlers http://bluelatitude.net/delt/buy-viagra-in-australia.html conditioners – use it http://www.jambocafe.net/bih/priligy-paypal/ times greasy 1 hair regrets guardiantreeexperts.com viagra pills sensitive I cream sunscreen liters omnicef overnight online men . For type prescription free generic paxil brush again but are spots canadian pharmacy 24h review that, the makes dry bought acyclovir no prescription required but. Cologne conditioner quickly varfendil overseas in required be wise http://www.jqinternational.org/aga/inhalers-with-no-prescriptions quick ve. Skin 48 anastrozole bodybuilding already-bleached thought different sure great.

said he was knifed four times on his backside and once at the top of his leg.

She added that he had an operation to repair damage caused by internal bleeding and had lost a lot of blood.

Mark’s page has been inundated with messages from well-wishers following the attack, which happened at 5.15pm on Lower Breck Road, close to the Flat Iron pub and the stadium.

He flagged down a passing ambulance and was taken to the Royal Liverpool Hospital.

Louise, from Dukinfield, wrote: “Update on hubby. He was stabbed 4 xs on his left buttock and 1 stab at the top of his leg. He has just had an op to stop an internal bleed. He’s lost alot of blood , so he’s having that pumped bk in . He’s not quite with it , drugged up 2 eyeballs. DIRTY TRICK STABBING HIM FROM BEHIND all he did was walk out of pub to go & get train home to his family.”

10.30pm Sunday story

A fan was stabbed following this afternoon’s FA Cup clash between Liverpool FC and Oldham Athletic.

The 35-year-old man was attacked close to the ground just after the match, which the Reds won 2-0 at a sold-out Anfield, finished.

The victim – believed to be an Oldham supporter – flagged down a passing ambulance on Lower Breck Road, at around 5.15pm.

He was taken to the Royal Liverpool University Hospital where he is receiving treatment for a stab wound.

A police spokesman said his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening and he was said to be in a stable condition.

The area is being forensically examined and inquiries into the incident are being carried out.

Jamie Harrison, 37, a Latics fan from Oldham who travelled to the match, passed the scene just after the incident had happened.

He said: “The atmosphere had been fine all through the match and just outside the ground.

“I was in The Flat Iron pub and came out to see it all happening about 500 yards down the street.

“I saw him getting put into the back of an ambulance with a lot of wadding on his back.

“There was a helicopter overhead and two or three ambulances around with a lot

of police in the area.

“I feel really lucky – if I had walked out the pub five minutes earlier I would have walked into the trouble and it looked really nasty.”

A spokeswoman from North West Ambulance Service said: “We received a call at 5.25pm that a male in his thirties had been stabbed.

“We were called to Breck Road and the man was taken to the Royal Liverpool Hospital for treatment.”

Merseyside police has now launched an appeal for anyone who witnessed the attack to come forward.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy O’Connor said: “I want to reassure people that we are conducting a thorough investigation to establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident.

“This was a nasty assault which has left a man in hospital.

“The area was very busy with both football fans and passing motorists when the incident took place and I’m confident some people will have seen what happened.

“I would appeal to anyone who witnessed the incident, or has any other information, to get in touch with us, either through St Anne Street CID on 0151 777 4064, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.”

What do you think? Have your say below!